Do you have a mouse problem in your house? I have this 100% working method on how to catch a mouse, it works and it’s simple. You can setup the trap right now!
Mouse Problem in the House?
Things you will need:
- A tube that is big enough to fit this little critter, preferably several inches long.
- A high place.
- A bin.
How to catch a mouse:
- Place food inside the tube, just on one side.
- Lay the tube on a high place, half on the surface and half of it hanging.
- Place a bin directly under the tube.
- Deceive mouse into thinking that you just gave it good food.
Here’s a cool diagram I made just for you:
Mouse comes in, tube falls down…you can’t explain that!
This method will not work if…
The mouse you want to catch doesn’t lurk around on high places. In which case, you will need to train the mouse to go to your kitchen counter just to try this neat trick.More Tips to Make Your Life Easier